Twisted Dragon Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for TDW. Remember, have fun and Enjoy!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Horizon of Nikolas Storm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM Nikolas Storm
Admin
GM Nikolas Storm

The New Horizon of Nikolas Storm Empty
PostSubject: The New Horizon of Nikolas Storm   The New Horizon of Nikolas Storm EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:22 am

]--Nikolas Storm Is Shown Walking Up to the Backstage Doors of the Arena--
[/color
[color=blue]Nikolas Storm: Looks Like Im actually going to do this. I Can't Believe Im about to walk into the First Ever Twisted Dragon Show. I-- I Can't even hold this excitement In. OH Boy.

--Storm Opens the Doors and Listens to all the Fans Cheer. He Begins Walking down the Long Corridor and to the Stage. 'Your Going Down' by the SickPuppies begins Playing Pyros Explode and Nikolas Storm Walks to the Ring.

Nikolas Storm: Wow, I Can't BElieve Im Here. The GM of my Very own Show. I Have a Great Idea. Let Me Introduce My Staff to you fans and thoe watching at home. Please say hello to my Announcers here on Twisted Dragon, Mike and Jeff. Our Lovely Ring Announcer and my Wife Alexa, and Last but Not LEast our Referre Joe. These Hard working People are going to help me Give you fans the Best Shw Possible. So, Tonight Being our First Show Ever. Let me Tell you how it's going down. Tonight is a Night For Gold. Thats Right Champioships will be given. We have The Unified Tag Championsips, The Shining Star Champonship, The TDW Championship, and the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!!! All being Captured Tonight. Our First Match Will Be For the Unified Tag Team Championsips. The Two Teams Fighting are.....Thats A Suprise actually. SO Lets Get--

OORP: SOme One Interuppt

Last edited by GM Nikolas Storm on Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed name)
Back to top Go down
https://t-d-w.forumotion.com

The New Horizon of Nikolas Storm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twisted Dragon Wrestling :: Twisted Dragon Roleplays :: Twisted Dragon Roleplays-
Jump to: